• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking from Burgos - May 19/12

flyswatty

Time of past OR future Camino
Walked in May 2012 - Burgos to Santiago; Planning to walk in May 2013 - SJPP to Burgos!
Hi there:

I will be arriving in Burgos on May 18th and starting my walk on the 19th. Is anyone going to be leaving from Burgos that day? I will be staying at the Municipal Albergue if a bed is available. Please introduce yourself! It would be great to walk with someone my first day. Regards, Sonya

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Welcome to the Forum!

A FB- friend of mine walked out of Burgos yesterday and she said that about 200 pilgs left Burgos yesterday. I don´t know how she approximates that but so she says. If you stay at the Municipal by the Cathedral you will definitely connect with other pilgrims and specially if you arrive as early as they open at noon. Then you will have all day to connect. And in the evening there will be a mass in the cathedral.

And everybody is going to get a bed somewhere because there are so many albergues ahead and pilgs will walk different distancies - some 10 km to Tarjados, a little bit more to Rabe, 20 km to Hornillos or 30 km to Hontanas, some will walk 40 km to Castrojeriz or more. Hontanas and Castrojeriz both have several albergues and a hostal or two.

So don´t worry - have nice time in Burgos one of my favorites on the Frances.
Buen camino!
annie

Annie, Thanks so much for your response!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum