• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking stick mystery

Liberp

Ivar and others:

On June 16th, my son and I were at the Santiago's bus station, in our way to Madrid, after walking the Camino by bus. As we waited, we sat first in a bench and then walked to the caferia for a snack. We were there no more than 5 minutes when we remember that we forgot our walking sticks in the bench. I returned to fetch them, but they were gone. I looked and asked around, but just before 0900pm, with an empty bus station, no one had seen them. What a mystery!
Both were made of avellanas. My was very distinct because had many name (Thomaz Costa) Roncesvalles-Santiago 2007 carved on it. Yet, it had a handle, like a door knob. Anyone seen it?
Otherwise, it was a great experience, of true bonding with my son that we will cherish forever.
Thanks
Liberp

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Liberp,

Too bad about your walking stick... not sure what might have happened...

Happy that you liked your walk!

Un saludo,
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum