• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Wanted to Buy Macabi Skirt

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Annie, if you'd consider red, I have a medium, original length (comes to just above my ankle) and fullness. I'd be glad for it to find a new home.

Annie, if you'd consider red, I have a medium, original length (comes to just above my ankle) and fullness. I'd be glad for it to find a new home.
Thanks Bala but I'm looking for Charcoal or Black or Bark.
You could post it in my Facebook group Used Camino Gear or here! I bet someone will take it!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Well, I'm very partial to my charcoal macabi, Annie, so I totally understand wanting a dark color. Great skirts in any shade!

Hi, Annie, I have a red and a charcoal, regular, ankle-length, both medium. PM if you're interested.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum