• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Warning for high water between Alboloduy and Abla.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
It was completely dry in October last year, but the locals said the Nacimento was generally full in April and May. I can imagine there would be problems between Aboloduy and Abla and also around Hunejas. Still the road is an alternative. Thanks for the notice Carel. LT I see you are out walking again. Buen Camino to both.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hueneja is on a branch of the Nacimiento so if there are problems this will depend on where the heavy rain was. By the way, there is a new route for the last four or five kilometers into Hueneja which avoids the worst walking on the stony river bed of the Hueneja river.

Last edited:
I walked the Mozarabe in 2013 in February had almost daily problems with over flowing streams - rivers.

Most read last week in this forum