• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

ways to reproduce Camino feelings

DonCamino

Time of past OR future Camino
past Caminos see signature
2024 Levante
have always fun and happiness!

So long
DonCamino

PS: sorry, didn‘t know this classic before, got it today via WhatsApp by a Camino friend walking the Portuguese right now. Laughed out loud again and again, then i shared it here.

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Classic! Should be re-posted every year....... ---)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The original poster wrote, on 31 July 2011:

the ideas came to me
while i was using a cookie-cutter to cut duck shapes for my bath, out of the blue sleeping mat i never used
re the copyright thing.....not to worry
in africa we have this quaint tradition
if you see something you like
you just take it
even if somebody else happens to be farming it or driving it at the time
so
if the words end up on your fridge
or on another blogsite or in another form
i would be happy
spread the words spread the love
Tam

By the way, the original OP's signature:

xa usiza efolokhweni endleleni , yithathe

is Zulu for the saying:

"when you come to a fork in the road, take it"

Sorry! Isn't everyone doing this?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I read this out loud to my daughter in a communal gite on le puy route… she was laughing so loudly I feared we’d get kicked out!!! Loved this!

Most read last week in this forum