• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

weather November 2014

sulu

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
a few since 2010
After t-shirt weather last week it snowed here this morning. It hasn't stuck and I can't see the mountains because of the persistent clouds but I have just been out to get wood and my fingers nearly froze, it is suddenly very cold. Good luck to anyone walking at the moment.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Oh no that will be me. Arrive Madrid 7/11.....

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I depart SJPdP on Monday, 10 November.

I guess I will leave the hiking skirt behind and bring another set of thermal longjohns!

I depart SJPdP on Monday, 10 November.

I guess I will leave the hiking skirt behind and bring another set of thermal longjohns!
Watch the weather carefully. It's supposed to get warmer but getting warmer doesn't mean getting warm, just not quite so very cold. The very cold is unusual, but cold and damp is fairly normal! Just be prepared for most things, when the sun shines in Spain it can be effective! One set of longjohns is generally enough

Most read last week in this forum