• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What “The Camino Provides” means

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
By jove! I think she's GOT it!

Outstanding! Should be required reading for all intending pilgrims.

On the one hand, the concept that "the Camino provides" can be somewhat off-putting or confusing to many. On the other hand, it is difficult to explain unless you've done a Camino.

However, Pauline encapsulates the sentiments concisely and cogently. Well done!

Thank you for sharing this.

Beautifully said! I think it is the opportunities that are provided and how we choose to use them that makes the Camino so special. Going in with an expectation of entitlement seems to me to be the wrong definition of being provided for. Thank you for your lovely words Pauline.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum