• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What time to arrive to secure bed in pomplona pilgrim hostel

• Thread starter Former member 90922
  • Start date
F

Former member 90922

Hi,
I will arrive in Pamplona today, Saturday, August 31. What time will I need to arrive by, in order to secure a bed at the Pilgrim hostel, Iglesia de Jeysus y Maria? Thank you, Elize

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
I have no idea, Elize, but I look forward to hearing when you have actually found a bed! Welcome to the forum, and buen camino.

I think they open around 13:00? Be there around that time and you should be fine. Where are you coming from? I know I arrived there around 12:00 and sat on the step with a young woman from Germany. We watched each other’s packs so could leave and get some food. We were assigned bunks 1 and 2 (lower bunk, btw).

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi thanks. I have been held up in Ssn Sebastian, and wont be able to catch bus till 5:15, artive 6:15 pamplona.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Good luck! Many, many albergues have opened in Pamplona. I was astonished by the change since my first Camino in 2009. If the albergue is completo, there is a tourist center—Calle San Saturnino, 2–they should be able to help you find a bed. They are open until 17:00 and I’ve found them to be extremely helpful. Phone: 948 42 07 00.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Just FYI a friend of mine arrived in Pamplona (via Aer Lingus and bus from Bilbao last Thursday) at about 8pm and picked up a Credential and a bed in Jesus y Maria. It stays open until 11pm and yes there are lots of Albergue options in Pamplona as mentioned above.

Let's know what happened - it's today after all!!

Most read last week in this forum