• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What's It Actually Like? - watch You Tube

notion900

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
>
Just thought I would encourage people planning to do the Camino who are feeling a bit unsure or nervous, especially about walking "alone", or about safety, loneliness or hardships, to watch some of the Camino video clips on You Tube: these give a very true and inspirational vision and overview of the Camino, one of stunning landscapes and endless smiling faces, and this is a very good and important antidote to all the details and worries that appear on this board! A particular favourite clip of mine is called Angels on the Camino de Santiago. Happy viewing

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you for the links. After watching the Angels video I clicked onto the Primitivo video as well. Looks stunning.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll reiterate for anyone who didn't see my original post - if you want to get yourself excited about the Camino, look at the clips on YouTube!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum