• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where is a Precise Route Map?

almhath

There is a good map right above this note. Also, I do believe one could find her way without a map at all, using the signs.

But I'm interested in loading my phone with some detailed maps that show the Camino Frances path route in as much detail as possible, including all the little towns you pass through, or as many as possible.

Things like Google Maps show the roads.

Is there a map on the net that shows the Camino path?

Thank you

Almha

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hola Almha,
You can find section/stage maps @ http://www.mundicamino.com/
These can be saved and loaded on your phone.
Buen Camino
Col

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum