• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to buy gear - San Sebastián/ SJPDP

Erin Georgiou

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (April-may2018)
Hi all
I've had a look through the threads and I'm sure it's there somewhere but could not locate. Can a vet please advise where there might be a reasonably priced one stop shop between San Sebastián and SJPDP where I can grab some last minute items? I've been travelling already for 4 months so need to offload non hiking gear and stock up on final bits (sleeping bag especially).
Thank you in advance

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
There is a Decathlon in Bayonne, a short bus ride from the center of town. Sleeping bag liner should be all you really need for this time of year.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
There is a Decathlon in Bayonne, a short bus ride from the center of town. Sleeping bag liner should be all you really need for this time of year.
It's a contraversial topic, this! I've avoided posting asking for advice, but there are hundreds of threads already about the great sleeping bag debate. I'd rather not have to buy one as I have one at home. The last decathlon I went to didn't have liners. I'll see how I go!

Just coming in off the Camino in San Sebastian, I found Slap, at C/ Jose Miguel Barandiaran, 8, (slaptienda.com) very convenient and the staff helpful.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum