• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to buy trekking poles on the Camino Frances?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Caminoteca in Pamplona is located near the cathedral. I like them because when I bought a packcover there last year it pained them. They told me that I had too much stuff already (true) and they probably would have refused to sell me anything else. Customer satisfaction took precedence over income.
http://caminoteca.com/en/products/content/7-trekking-sticks/

There is a Planeta Agua store in Zubiri with a decent selection. By this time in your route you'll know whether or not you'll want them!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
is it possible or easily available to find trekking poles along the Camino Frances in Ponferrada ?
I believe there is a Decathlon outdoor equipment shoppe there. I am sure they would have trekking poles.

Most read last week in this forum