• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to get Pilgrim Passport in Astorga?

Y L

Time of past OR future Camino
CF2017
KumanoKodo2019
(19 of)88Temples2023
I am planning a November Camino starting in Astorga.
Where in Astorga can I get a Pilgrim Passport?
I plan to arrive on Sunday & start walking first thing on Monday.
Will I be able to get the Pilgrim Passport on Sunday afternoon?

I have walked the camino in June 2017
Any advice on a post covid / November camino appriciated.

Thanks in advance

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Many Albergues will be able to offer you a credential.
Just ask.

Have fun!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks.

Can I get Pilgrim Passport from the office in the Catherdal?

As far as I was informed you can get a credential at the ticket booth at the Gaudi Palace (Peregrination Museum), too.
The opening hours: 10:30 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 18:30.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
As far as I was informed you can get a credential at the ticket booth at the Gaudi Palace (Peregrination Museum), too.
The opening hours: 10:30 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 18:30.
Thanks!
now also have plan B

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
If you open the link the first and third albergues both issue credentials.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks.
Good to know there are multiple options

Most read last week in this forum