• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Wisdom from the Monastery

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
Wisdom from the Monastery: The Rule of St Benedict for Everyday Life
by Richard Yeo and Kathleen Norris
Does anyone know if this is available as an eBook? I have been unable to find it in that format, but thought it might make good pilgrimage reading if I could.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
www. Amazon.com has it here in a Kindle format. That was the only e-format I found. I was not able to find an audio book.

Thank you for mentioning it here. It would be a great resource prior and during the Camino.

Looks like it is simply not available - even on Amazon it is not available for purchase in that format. Only paperback.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-