• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Would you recommend the Camino del Norte in Oct/Nov?

MTChris

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese or Frances
I am embarking on my first Camino between mid October and mid November and am considering the Camino del Norte (starting in San Sebastian). Can anyone comment on the availability of services such lodging, cafes, and bars this time of year and how well the route is marked and traveled by other pilgrims. Thank you.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Hi, I walked the Norte from mid-Oct to mid-Nov 2016, and it was perfect – weather, pilgrim places to stay (no bed rush), and just the right number of others to meet and chat to along the way. The route is very well marked. I highly recommend that time of year.

Most read last week in this forum