• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

"You talk too much about the Camino"

Hi. I'm doing the Camino Aug/Sept this year. Very excited. What was the weather like I'm hoping it won't be mid 30s every day
I walked it last August/September. It was warm weather all the way to Galicia, then it got fairly cold and a couple of rainy days. I brought a fleece pullover for the colder weather and for me that sufficed, especially when I layered my Columbia rain jacket over it. Hot days I wore shorts, a tech shirt and a hat combined with some sunscreen.
All in all, I thought the weather was very nice.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
You walked the Camino. You enjoyed it and it became very much a part of you and you obviously want to do it again. It's part of who you are. Not everything you are, but a part. Whether your enthusiasm and passion for it will remain for years to come, who knows? Who cares? If you like to talk about it. Go ahead. If you want to walk it again. Go ahead.
I learned long ago to not be repressive in a relationship and to discard possessiveness and insecurities. If she wants to go do something you aren't interested in, so be it. If she meets someone she's more interested in, so be it. And vice versa. The door swings both ways.
"C'est la vie".....

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum