• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

zaurutz albergue

viajero

Time of past OR future Camino
I am on the NOrte now and there is a pilgrims albergue in Zaurutz. It opened on june 21 ( i don´t know if it opened for the season or is brand new). I went to the tourist office and asked for the pilgrim albergue but they assured me there wasn´t one so I stayed at the youth hostel which is nice but at 20.33 euros/bed is quite steep. The next day, I learned from other pilgrims that there is an albergue. They said it was on the camino a couple of blocks back from the beach. Not too far (about 50 meters) from the famous restaurant with the famous chef in Zaurutz on the beach (sorry can´t think of his name). It doesn´t open ´til 4 each day. I think they said it was in some sort of art school.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

The famous chef is Karlos Arguiñano. He decided to open a Restaurant (it's also a Hotel) in his town, where he was born, better than in Bilbao, Madrid or New York.

The albergue opens every summer, very close this famous Restaurant.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain

Most read last week in this forum