Lost youtube video

gtdevon

Mar 15, 2023
Devon UK
Time of past OR future Camino
Madrid
Hi, about 10 to 12 months ago I saw a video on YouTube about a German lad (blondish) who turned up in northern Spain with plans to go on a walking/camping holiday along the top of Spain and to video his story. He had never heard or seen anything about any Camino or Santiago apart from being a place on the map. And was amazed to find out the Camino was a thing. Anyway, plans changed and he finished his first Camino and he edited the story with some very good filmmaking skills, I can not remember if it was the Camino Primitivo or Norte or another route. If any of you lovely people out there could help me and point me in the right direction we would appreciate it.
Edit, I found it, some of my remembrances were a bit off but it's here
Geoff.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

gtdevon

Mar 15, 2023
Devon UK
Madrid
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, chrome only goes back 90 days, I am trying Google "My Activity"
but with my work, I visit 100-plus YouTube pages a day and I am not even sure what month last year??

David Tallan

Staff member
Dec 8, 2013
Toronto, Canada
1989, 2016, 2018, 2023, 2024...
Was it all one long video instead of the daily vlogs that some YouTubers share? If so, do you have any recollection as to approximately how long the video was? Less than 30 minutes? Over an hour? Any other clues you can give us to narrow down the list of Primitivo or Norte videos would be of help.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

gtdevon

Mar 15, 2023
Devon UK
Madrid
Hi, it was probably 30mins or so, I seem to remember the lad tried wild camping on the first night which was not successful and he was back on the road at silly o'clock in the dark, found a house with a light on, and was invited in and given breakfast by an old hippy with a white beard, who seemed to be well known locally then took him to a restaurant/cafe/commune that he helped run with lots of people singing and stuff for the day.
Edit, I found it, some of my remembrances were a bit off but it's
HERE
Thank you everyone

Last edited:

trecile

Staff member
Feb 19, 2016
Southern Oregon
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese
Hi, it was probably 30mins or so, I seem to remember the lad tried wild camping on the first night which was not successful and he was back on the road at silly o'clock in the dark, found a house with a light on, and was invited in and given breakfast by an old hippy with a white beard, who seemed to be well known locally then took him to a restaurant/cafe/commune that he helped run with lots of people singing and stuff for the day.
Edit, I found it, some of my remembrances were a bit off but it's here https://youtu.be/3zLD1_7pIxI?si=PjZXcJz2F7EJRf-V
Thank you everyone
I got an "address not found" message for that link.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

I did not use Bookings.com during my Camino, but most pilgrims I met did. And from this site it is evident that most people use Bookings at least some of the time. This article is for those of...
Currently I am in Burgos resting up from a knee injury. I am not giving up the possibility of continuing on foot, but in the meantime I would like ideas of options in the event that I can not...
Hi all, just a quickie, Has anyone else noticed that the older you get, the larger the ratio of medication: kit you carry in your rucksack? This time round it appears to be around 60% walking...
....asked me to remind you that May 12 is the Feast of Santo Domingo de la Calzada.
As I watched the aurora Friday night (west coast Canada) I was thinking how wonderful it would be to see it along the camino. Wondering if anyone currently walking or living along the camino saw...
Hi there, I will be walking Camino Primitivo soon and I still have some questions that you could maybe help me to answer. As I would like to avoid to bring unnecessary things with me. 1. I do...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.