I have had a few guidebooks/apps in the works for some time now, but it doesn't look like I will be able to get them finished in time for the 2016 season. So I have decided to make them available "as is" in the hopes that they serve some good use to all of you.
What they have:
1. Accurate distances between all places
2. Mostly accurate directory of services in those places (atms, pharmacies, etc)
3. Comprehensive accommodation directory, albergues & hotels
4. Elevation Map
5. Map View with every point and route plotted.
What they don't have:
1. POI's. Things like churches and monuments have not been added yet.
2. Photos. There are a few, but not many.
3. Wordy descriptions of places and terrain.