• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Short Stages from Lisbon to Porto

Short Stages from Lisbon to Porto 2014-04-15

No permission to download
Many people have told me that they wanted to start the Caminho Portugues in Lisbon but did not want to walk stages of 30+ days. With the help of many forum members, I have put together a short document that describes ways to break up those stages to suit your ability and interests.

One thing I can assure you is that there is a wonderful group of albergue owners located north of Lisbon and south of Porto (all mentioned in this document) whom you can rely on for help in just about any situation. They are working hard to provide outstanding pilgrim services and will help you organize stages, make reservations, carry your pack, transport you, etc. etc. Knowing they are there should definitely ease your mind.

------

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 16.52.42.png
Author
peregrina2000
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from peregrina2000

Latest reviews

Thank you! This helps so much!!!!
Just what I was looking for thank you.
Thank you for this! Ive been looking everywhere for some decent information on this route
Very useful resource, thank you very much!
Good no nonsence factual info thank you
Useful and welcome!
Thank you so much for this information. It is invaluable.
I like that you can decide how far you want to walk and work out where to stay. I used JB's guide for my first Camino and stuck to the walks as recommended but wished sometimes I could have been more flexible, as in your guide. Many thanks.
Great resource!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back