• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

100% merino wool tops Aldi

Cristinaa

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2016
Hi everybody

Just thought I'd let all the Australians know that as of today 4 July 2015, Aldi have a sale on 100% Merino Wool tops, leggings, thermals etc from $24.99-34.99. Bargain! I just went and picked up myself a few pieces. I actually went to a couple of stores as my first one already had limited stock. Not sure what they are actually like but I saw that Aldi have a money back guarantee within 60days, so really you can't go wrong!

Cristina

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
There are Aldi's in Australia? I didn't know they were that big! (if we're talking about the same food-supermarket that also has like weekly non-food-supermarket items)
I can't wait for the stores over here (Netherlands) to spread some merino wool!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I bought merino T shirts from Aldi here in Scotland a couple of years ago.
I've worn them them on 2 Caminos (March/April) plus a lot of winter hillwalking and camping.
They are excellent value,very warm and show no sign of wearing.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum