• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

3 weeks to go eek!!

Scary

Time of past OR future Camino
Plan to walk from Leon to Camino de Santiago in 2017 with a friend.
I land in Madrid on 1st June, been training for months , now I have developed plantar faciitis in both feet and bad hips !!! If any of you pass me staggering along please don't hesitate to prop me up before you go on your way. I'm determined not to let my feet stop me, hoping I have time to heal before I get there.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I used this exercise for PF with great success. I also took a tennis ball with me to massage my feet. Funny, but I've never had a bout of PF since the Camino!

Buen Camino.

Just rest now. No more training at all. Gather up your energies.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
My husband took a "spiky" tennis ball to exercise in the camino as well, he said it helped a lot. But take the ime to rest and recover, do not push too much, especially in the first days!

Most read last week in this forum