• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

37-day Camino Frances video

Lulumom

Time of past OR future Camino
March 2018
Okay, let's try this again....:)

My first posting to youtube was blocked because I tried to use songs that were not copyright free, including Dom Pater Familias, which is confusing as it is in many other youtube videos. But, in the interest of sharing the video without complications, I just re-did the video with copyright free songs. If you are interested in seeing images from a very successful 37-day Camino, check it out!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
We loved watching your experience on the camino. We will be doing the camino together in about 20 months. My wife is interested in your partners packing list.
Thanks the video was beautiful.

Mark & Helen

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
We were about one week behind you the entire way! Funny to see all the same places but with different people and weather. Thanks for posting the video.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

My first posting to youtube was blocked because I tried to use songs that were not copyright free, including Dom Pater Familias, which is confusing as it is in many other youtube videos. But, in the interest of sharing the video without complications, I just re-did the video with copyright free songs. If you are interested in seeing images from a very successful 37-day Camino, check it out!

Wow!! Really enjoyed your video.

Wow! Really enjoyed your video, brave souls. You went when there was still snow on the ground. I live in Sacramento and a friend and I went in September/October. What an amazing journey. I am trying to work it out so that I go again next year. Either the Frances again or Portugal. Buen Camino!

Great! Thanks for posting!

really enjoyed, thanks for sharing! Cant wait to start my first this September

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

I was lucky enough to chat with Bill Bennett yesterday about his new movie The Way My Way. Bill is the Writer and Director and the movie is a true story of his first Camino in 2013. He's been...
Here’s my daily blog of my walk from Lisbon to Santiago with Relive videos. I started on April 17. https://paulscamino.com/
👣 Ever wandered what it is like to take an 11 and 14 year old on the Camino Frances? We can tell you, it is an amazing experience that you will be talking about for time to come! We managed to...
Crazy! That is what we were told by others when we decided to walk 500+ miles with two of our children across the top of Spain. We got a little nervous in the weeks leading up to the flight that...
Am doing a vlog on the Plata which I thought I'd share! Started off with three nights in Seville for the Fería de Abril (video 1), and joined by my cousin from Vancouver. Currently on Day 3...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back