• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

3d Printed Hiking Pole Clip

mamu

Time of past OR future Camino
22. April 22, Camino Francaise, St. Jean

Attachments

• 1648377432004.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I would love to get one of those as my backpack has no loops or anything to attach my poles. I use the black diamond poles and they are 4 1/2 cm in diameter. I am happy to pay for this thing and admire you for coming up with a good solution!!

I would love to get one of those as my backpack has no loops or anything to attach my poles. I use the black diamond poles and they are 4 1/2 cm in diameter. I am happy to pay for this thing and admire you for coming up with a good solution!!
Are you sure they are "4 1/2 cm in diameter" That's one hefty sized pole!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Neat idea!
For those of you without access to a 3D printer Web Dominators are quite an effective alternative

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum