• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

8 year old Irish boy walks from Leon to Santiago.

micamino73

My 8yo is walking from Leon to Santiago starting on the 22nd. His sherpa dad me is also going.

We are raising money for hospices in Ireland, so if you see him on the trail maybe share a photo.

We are planning to walk this in 16 days from Valverde de la virgen past Leon to Santiago, exactly 300km.

It's Christophers 2nd Camino, he did it from porto last year. We are hoping we don't get the heat wave from last year, you can't plan for weather.

you can follow us here.

https://www.facebook.com/kidsonthecaminodesantiago/

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Would love to follow but I have signed out of facebook, so will just have to hope for a few photos. And you must be chuffed to the gills to be doing this!

May the Camino rise to meet you..... good luck Christopher, to you and your dad!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Phantastic, Christopher! And Dad! I have just sent the link to your post to my grandchildren. We intend to do your walk of last year next August - granny, two mums (my daughters) and five grandchildren, the youngest of whom is 11. So you will be a great inspiration for them!

Best of luck, courage, oh and reasonable weather, in short Buen Camino!

Buen Camino, to Sherpa Dad and Christopher!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum