A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

8 year old Irish boy walks from Leon to Santiago.

micamino73

My 8yo is walking from Leon to Santiago starting on the 22nd. His sherpa dad me is also going.

We are raising money for hospices in Ireland, so if you see him on the trail maybe share a photo.

We are planning to walk this in 16 days from Valverde de la virgen past Leon to Santiago, exactly 300km.

It's Christophers 2nd Camino, he did it from porto last year. We are hoping we don't get the heat wave from last year, you can't plan for weather.

you can follow us here.

https://www.facebook.com/kidsonthecaminodesantiago/

Advertisment

kirkie

Pilgrim
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) portugues(2013)San Salvador (2017)
My 8yo is walking from Leon to Santiago starting on the 22nd. His sherpa dad me is also going.

We are raising money for hospices in Ireland, so if you see him on the trail maybe share a photo.

We are planning to walk this in 16 days from Valverde de la virgen past Leon to Santiago, exactly 300km.

It's Christophers 2nd Camino, he did it from porto last year. We are hoping we don't get the heat wave from last year, you can't plan for weather.

you can follow us here.

https://www.facebook.com/kidsonthecaminodesantiago/
Would love to follow but I have signed out of facebook, so will just have to hope for a few photos. And you must be chuffed to the gills to be doing this!

Advertisment

pelerine

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Norte, Primitivo, Plata, Salvador Torres
Phantastic, Christopher! And Dad! I have just sent the link to your post to my grandchildren. We intend to do your walk of last year next August - granny, two mums (my daughters) and five grandchildren, the youngest of whom is 11. So you will be a great inspiration for them!

Best of luck, courage, oh and reasonable weather, in short Buen Camino!

VNwalking

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés (2014, 2015)
St Olav/Francés (2016)
Baztanés/Francés (2017)
Ingles (July 2018)

Buen Camino, to Sherpa Dad and Christopher!

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 85 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 142 26.3%
  • June