• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

a brief note of thanks...

Flynbo

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (May-June 2015)
... to Ivar and all those who haunt this forum. I am sitting in my towel about to dive in the shower after arriving home an hour ago following 40 magical days of Camino (SJPdP-Santiago-Finisterre). This forum was so valuable in contextualising the camino, assuaging my fears and answering my often stupid and repetitive questions. Thank you all, so very much.

In the spirit of paying it forward I shall try and answer any questions anyone has. Get me while I'm fresh!

Buuuuuuuuuen Camino-

J

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Welcome home and well done! I would love to hear about your journey when and if you have the energy to tell. When its fresh it's always so ...not even sure how to say it...one can feel the emotion ...the spirit of the walk coming off the words of the page. I am sure I speak for everyone here when I say we are proud of you and glad you are home safe.

Was it you who was asking all those stupid questions?

Just kidding! I'm glad you had a successful Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Welcome home and congratulations with your walking the Camino. Peter.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Congratulations Flynbo!

Most read last week in this forum