• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A good idea . . . or not

Jeff Crawley

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
A "Tourigrino" trip once Covid has passed, so 2023
What do we think of this

https://tinyurl.com/yan7sm4h

I think it could be either quite cosy or unbelievably clingy.

Does anybody want to take the plunge and try one out?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Isn't the first one just like a sleeping bag liner? And are you planning to sleep outdoors?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I kind of like the first one! I use a silk liner right now both on the Camino (usually only it) and inside a sleeping bag in colder North American climates. I love the extra warmth and options it gives me. Only the liner vs liner and bag or just the bag.....
I'm thinking about getting this and trying it out here my home.....

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
No no and no thanks. Both of those would give me claustrophobia! (I can do small spaces no problem, what I can't do is clingy things on my body so can't move/toss and turn).
x2. It would be a night of a thousand cuts for me too.

I use a polyester fleece liner on the inside and a shell (of unknown material) on the outside. my sleeping bags are cheap and have a temperature rating that leaves much to be desired ... true, the fleece liner is heavy and bulky but - it gets the job done ...

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Isn't the first one just like a sleeping bag liner? And are you planning to sleep outdoors?
Sorry, the post was rather tongue in cheek and arose from my daughter's yearly quest of what to buy me for Christmas (already).
Personally I'm going with private rooms and hostales next time - like @t2andrio said this could be "inconvenient".

400g - not lightweight for a liner

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum