• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A mate for Northen Camino in march firsths.

F. Javier

Time of past OR future Camino
The Northern one in 2015 and I plan repeat it in next march.
I'm looking for companion in my 2nd Camino through the North (Cantabric Coast) (beggining in Hendaye-Irun-Hondarribia) about in the begining of march (8th-10th). I'm already in the 60s, I'm a runner and a mountaineer. My aim is spiritual (not religious) and enjoy landscapes, people, sea. No hurry for getting farther. Without planning and scarce resources (sometimes outdoor sleeping); finaly, enyoing freedown. The previous Northen Camino took me 29 days with about 700 euros (including travel).
I offer mi knowledge of the North Camino to Santiago.
Please let mi know your plan; match our Caminos it's posible.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hello, pilgrims. As I am living in Sarria (French Way), so that I see the Peregrinos pass by and I get impatient to start my second Camino del Norte (from Irún) next week. On the other hand, it saddens me not to find a Companion to start it (it is a condition that I have promised to my family). Serenity ........

Attachments

• Serenidad.JPG
    874.9 KB · Views: 6
Hello F.J.,
Surely there will be at least a small group of others starting out like you, at the beginning of the Norte. I'm sure you should have no problem connecting with a few people in the first days. Cheer up...it will all work out!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I am starting on the 25th March from Irun but unfortunately I had another complication today which may force me to walk even slower than planned... or bus for the first few stages I hope you find a walking mate. Unless you want to walk at a snail’s pace. I will make an update later tonight on my continuing foot saga

Last edited:
You may get further. Buen camino.

Most read last week in this forum