• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A new section for the Mozarabe from Granada or Malaga

peregrina2000

Staff member
I just wanted to alert the mozarabe wanna-bes that last night I wrote to ask whether we could have a separate section for the Mozarabe routes, and lo and behold, this morning I woke up and there it was! I've also asked Ivar to move some of the more recent posts on the Granada branch to this new section, so it should be easier for searching.

Laurie

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thanks Laurie!

I have moved some threads over, if we find more... let's move them over as well.

Greetings from a very rainy Santiago,
Ivar

Thank you, Ivar. I will write a report on Cordoba - Merida as I did for Granada - Cordoba, as soon as I find a posibility. Bjørg

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum