• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

a week in begining of april

ofer ofer

Time of past OR future Camino
hi
can you please recommend on a 5-6 days walking at begining of april...good weather...easy by start/end public transportation..beautiful views/old viilliges/places and fine flower bloomimg.

p/s it doesnt matted which part as i did some parts before
thank you

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Can you be a bit more specific?
Does it have to be on the Camino Frances?
Where is it easiest for you to fly into?
1st of April is Easter Sunday this year so Semana Santa is over, making the shorter routes less busy ( Holy Week is generally an interesting week for Spaniards to walk a part of a Camino ).
Good weather : that is subjective, seeing I had all sorts of temperatures in that month in Spain. You can never know.

But 5 or 6 days makes the Camino Ingles an interesting option.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hello , you ask for almost everything and it doesn’t matter which part .
That is hard to answer .

how is the weather at begining of april between burgos and leon?
is their any sunflower at this time or something else?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
The place/area asked by ofer ofer seems like the heaven!

how is the weather at begining of april between burgos and leon?
is their any sunflower at this time or something else?
No sunflowers are in bloom in April that I ever saw. You will find some beautiful red poppies though! I loved them. Also white, and yellow brooms and lavendar if you hit any mountainous regions.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Well, I started from SJPdP on April 12 and remember the poppies as I neared Ciraque, Logrono and beyond. Oh, and the beautiful bright mustard yellow fields of rapeseed near Pamplona and beyond for quite a long while.

Most read last week in this forum