• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

about sleeping bag

mikyw

Time of past OR future Camino
Future
..I need a new sleeping bag and look for 0 c goose down sleeping bag. Just wondering if anybody know about sleeping bags here and have bought Hyke,Timberbrother or Naturhike? They are the most affordable brand I found so far...I don't know goose down can get so expensive but really need somthing compact and light..Any suggestion please?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I bought a Yeti down sleeping bag which weighs only 300 gr and you reduce it to very small volume in its stuffing bag. Found it on the Globetrotter site: https://www.globetrotter.de/

It is quite thin, but you shake it up/out as usual for the downs to go back to their usual volume - suitable for 3 seasons.

I have a Big Agnes 3 season bag - light weight and warm. Not inexpensive but I like the size and flexibility. I use it in place of blankets - if and when they are provided.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum