• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accessing Godesalco site

geripfromnyc

Hi,
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the site? I was using the maps to plan a part road/part Camino trip, and was able to do four stages last week, but now I can't get back on the site. :cry:

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I also had a problem this morning so I've sent an email to Arturo - the web master and owner. I'll let you know when he comes back to me.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Arturo said:

It is. Temporarily. It's due to some server migration carried by my hosting provider, that is lasting too much. Very sorry for the inconvenience...

An up-date from Arturo:

Hi again Sil,
It seems that some temporary directory was not restored during the server migration and some action by me was required. It should be OK for now (I just checked) although some hiccups are not unlikely till the migration is completed (which seems it's not).

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum