• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accommodation app

ReggieLouise

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2023
Does anyone use in app to search for accommodation at upcoming stops? Be interested in any recommendations.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I have used Gronze, Wise Pilgrim, Booking.com and Google Maps in the past. I have also used details from flyers stuck on trees or power poles, and on my last camino, walked many days without a booking.
Thanks Doug!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
When doing Camino del Norte a couple of months ago, I found that Gronze and Wise Pilgrim had the most complete lists of accommodations, but I often went to Wise Pilgrim to use its direct links to accommodations' WhatsApp chats.

When doing Camino del Norte a couple of months ago, I found that Gronze and Wise Pilgrim had the most complete lists of accommodations, but I often went to Wise Pilgrim to use its direct links to accommodations' WhatsApp chats.
I also found the WhatsApp helper on the Wise Pilgrim app very useful. When using it I added each place that I had contacted to "my contacts" using the button at the top of the WhatsApp screen so that I could easily keep track of which places I had sent messages to.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum