• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accommodation availablity on Camino Ingles

Bunclody1

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2013 C Francis
June 2015 C Norte
September 2017 C Primitivo
August 2018 Via de la Plata
Hi all, I’m hoping to walk from Ferrol and continue walking to Finisterre. I wondering if accommodation will be an issue, will I need to stay in private Albergues or are the municipal ones open ?
TIA,
John.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi all, I’m hoping to walk from Ferrol and continue walking to Finisterre. I wondering if accommodation will be an issue, will I need to stay in private Albergues or are the municipal ones open ?
TIA,
John.
Hi John, let me suggest that you get on to Gronze.com and checkout the albergue situation along the Inglés. Compared to the CF, you won’t see the number of albergues, but we have stayed at several when we did that route. As you probably already know, with the municipales and the privates, without reservations, beds are on a first come, first served basis. My experience has always been that if you arrive early enough in the afternoon, you’re more than likely to get a bed. But, with that said, there are fewer albergues with fewer total beds along the Inglés. So, I think that Gronze will be you a pretty good sense of what is available. Buen Camino.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
August is the peak month for the Camino Ingles, but given the presure on all routes this year, I would be tempted to reserve my accommodation in September with the exception of Neda where the public albergue is large, good and with backup options less than 1km away back across the bridge.

Good idea Mark, I already booked the first two nights and Santiago, I'll book the other nights as well. I have your book, it's great!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum