• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Acquiring your credentials

KirstyannH

Time of past OR future Camino
July/August 2023
Hi everyone. I will be starting my camino (CF) in July from Astorga. Can I acquire my credentials from somewhere in Astorga or do I need to order it online?
I will be pre-booking a hotel or albergue in Astorga for my first night and starting my camino the following day.
TIA

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I was just wondering the same thing about Bilbao. I'm leaving home today and the credential I ordered from APOC hasn't arrived. Is there a place in Bilbao to get a credential?

I was just wondering the same thing about Bilbao. I'm leaving home today and the credential I ordered from APOC hasn't arrived. Is there a place in Bilbao to get a credential?
If you have the Gronze app albergue Santa Cruz de Begoña does

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
You can buy credencials directly from the Forum store in here and have it in your mailbox a few days later. Very convenient from your armchair.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Looks like albergue santa cruz de begonia is closed. Any other suggestions?
Have you got the Gronze app. If not, download it. It has a lot of info on it and on each albergue's page it says what is available there.

Most read last week in this forum