Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Albergue Alojamiento Rural

KariannNor

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances/Finestere 2023, 2024 ?

I found a link to this place in an old thread, but can't find it on WisePilgrim, the Gronze map or if I search by address. Can someone tell me where it is located?

And, the albergue in Samblisimo (WP) has no pictures other than the facade, neither in apps nor when I google. What I'm interested in is if they have railings in the top bunks? It may well be a suitable stop before the Hospitales route.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
According to the website... Alojamiento Los Hospitales, colinas de Arriba Nº4, 33878 Tineo (Asturias)
It's on Google places/maps and on booking.com for €20 a night for a bed in a dorm

Great place! Stayed here in May '23 and will be there again end of May '24.

Jose and his wife are wonderful, gracious hosts! I mistakenly left some clothing behind in Tineo. Jose was instrumental in getting them back to me in Grande de Salime. It was two days after we had stayed with Jose and he still helped us out. Very grateful!

The food is good and plentiful. The views are great. If you order the night before, they'll make you a sandwich to take over the Hospitales route. The climb up to the Hospitales is literally outside their door, but it is steep right away.

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
According to the website... Alojamiento Los Hospitales, colinas de Arriba Nº4, 33878 Tineo (Asturias)
It's on Google places/maps and on booking.com for €20 a night for a bed in a dorm

And here's the page on gronze

If you can afford it, or have someone you can share it with, I can highly recommend the (one) private room that they have. I stayed in quite a few private rooms last year, and this one was the best! The room has a large double bed and a single bed.

If you can afford it, or have someone you can share it with, I can highly recommend the (one) private room that they have. I stayed in quite a few private rooms last year, and this one was the best! The room has a large double bed and a single bed.

Can confirm to be true! Very nice room. It has a large deck outside the door on the second floor, which is open to everyone to use.

And, the albergue in Samblisimo (WP) has no pictures other than the facade, neither in apps nor when I google. What I'm interested in is if they have railings in the top bunks? It may well be a suitable stop before the Hospitales route.
I stayed there last year and liked it, but I think I slept in a bottom bunk and neither paid attention to the top bunks nor took a photo. I did a Google search for the albergue and then switched to the "Images" tab. There were a number of photos of the bunks from either Gronze or Ray y Rosa's guide. They show a few different styles of bunks in the albergues, most of which seemed to have railings on the top bunk but one of which may not have.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
We got a message from them when we tried to book and they said they would not be opening this year.

We got into alojamiento but in a private room. Samblisimo is the one that is not opening

We got a message from them when we tried to book and they said they would not be opening this year.

We got into alojamiento but in a private room. Samblisimo is the one that is not opening
Thanks for the information. You mean the Alojamento albergue or the place itself? Are you staying via AirBnb?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Thanks to those of you who have wished me Buen Camino pm! My plan was Salvador/Prim, but 1) cold feet because of a knee (old injury) and 2) would have to rush with no possibilty of short/rest...
We are arriving in Madrid on May 5th. I went online today to purchase train tickets to Oviedo and it doesn't show any train service. Does that mean the trains are sold out? Or maybe some other...
Hi, has anyone walked the Primitivo in mid-October? What was it like? Weather, tracks and accommodation? I plan to walk from Oviedo to Lugo only, then bus to Santiago after. Thanks for your input.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.