• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue List

ELHS220

Time of past OR future Camino
Last: FRANCÉS-2023
The Pilgrim Office in SJPP provides a comprehensive list of all the albergues on the CF. Is this list available anywhere on line? If not, is something similar out there somewhere?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
In my experience that list is not well maintained. The link above or wisepilgrim.com are the two most up-to-date resources.
I do have Gronze as well, but I like the idea of everything in one place rather than having to click and scroll through 35 segments. I am trying to lay out a tentative route and having everything in front of me is much easier.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The Pilgrim Office in SJPP provides a comprehensive list of all the albergues on the CF. Is this list available anywhere on line? If not, is something similar out there somewhere?
In low season, you can find the opened albergue here:
alberguesinvierno
Please, regularly check this list: it can be modified each day, if an hospitalero decide to close its albergue...

Most read last week in this forum