• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue Update

WGroleau

Wandering Weirdo aka 伟思礼
Time of past OR future Camino
2015–2018 (partial)
Details of Hogar Monjardín are out of date. Says updates should be in "this forum thread," which is a link but doesn't go to any thread, only to the main forum page. Where should we update?

(It is the nature of such things to change, and keeping them accurate is a difficult job. I have seen in two different 2016 guides details about a parroquial albergue in the same village that ceased to exist many years ago.)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Jk

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Please send any updates to me via PM or email and I will incorporate them in the latest edition of the All Albergue File. Thanks and BC SY

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum