This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergues in December

Kitty Playa

Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo (2019)
First timer. How do I find Albergues that are open and available for the Primitivo in December?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Welcome to the forum, Kitty.
I am concerned as I would not choose a December camino on one of the higher elevation routes when there has already been numerous reports on the forum of unusually inclement weather in much of Spain; days on end of rain, sleet, snow, and paths turned into rivers with no end in sight.
Even in the better months the Primitivo can be shrouded in fog with very low visibility. I've walked it in May and had a lovely day, but a new friend coming behind me the following day could see nothing on the Hospitales route and became disoriented. If you can be flexible in your plans, I suggest waiting for better weather if possible.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
https://www.gronze.com/camino-primitivo lists all accommodations and opening / closing times. The site is in Spanish but simple to read . Opening using Google Chrome as a browser will provide an instant translation.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum