Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Primitivo in december

Lisakline

Time of past OR future Camino
I am walking in March and April of 2019.
Anyone know if the primitivo is walkable in december? Are there albergues open for
example? Is the terrain ok in that time of year?

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

sillydoll

Veteran Member
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:

Northpole

Primitivo 2023
A good friend walked the Primitivo in November 2022 and renamed it "El Camino Cerrado" as so many places where closed! They didn't really have an issue with accommodation, but cafes and restaurants were closed a lot.

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino

claireu

Camino Frances 2012
Camino Portuguese 2013
Camino Ingles 2014
I walked part of the Norte in February a couple of years ago and nearly every bar/cafe mentioned in the guide books was closed!

Most read last week in this forum

Just outside Grado, not sure if they have one massive curtain or automated blinds?
First day walking, Oviedo to Grado! Heavy rain most of the day, few wrong turns leaving Oviedo! Was coming through trail into Grado, was passing a house with a dog barking, but chained. Next thing...
Should arrive in Oviedo tomorrow evening and was looking for a decent pub/bar to watch the game in! Mixed results with google, I know I might struggle finding somewhere, as I believe Spain are...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides