• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Altus Rainseries Atmospheric Poncho, med/lg, blue, never worn!!

design4life

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2014-18 Kumano Kodo 2019 Portu 2022 Inglés 2023
Hi -- I bought the Altus Rainseries Atmospheric in "medium/large" before leaving the hot, dry Meseta two years ago, with the idea that I'd have it for my return this year to chilly, rainy Galicia. Well, it's simply too big for me, so I left it home. When I returned to finish my Camino last month I bought a "small" and it's perfect for me!! (And yes, it was perfect for chilly, rainy Galicia.)
I'm back home now, in New York City, and would like to sell the "medium/large." It's dark blue, which, I understand, Altus no longer makes. I've never worn it, so it's brand new with tags, and with storage sac.
I paid 48€ for it at Armeria Castro in Leon, and 42€ for the new one; I'd like to get back the 42.
I'm in Manhattan but happy to ship anywhere in the US via USPS Priority Mail -- flat rate envelope should do it.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It may be a good idea to post your asking price.
Unless, of course, you are asking the same amount as you paid for it.

Sold. Moderator -- feel free to take this down.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum