• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anybody staying Corazon Puro April 11th?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Apprehensive albeit exited eh?
Just like most of us the first time!
You'll make it just fine even if you are on our own.
We hear good things about your hosts at Corazon Puro.
Just follow their instructions carefully.
Good Travelling and Buen Camino

@Señora Shellie once you start walking the apprehension will fall away. There will be heaps of other people feeling exactly as your are, so do them a kindness and talk to them first! They will be grateful and you will find yourself with lots of friends before you know it. Buen Camino

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Flying in to Pamplona from US on April 11th. Anybody else? Would love to connect as this is my first time and I'm a bit apprehensive albeit excited!

Hi Shellie, I will be staying at Corazon Puro on 12th April. Perhaps our paths will cross as I am hoping to walk from SJPP to Orisson the next day. Everything seems much less daunting once one actually starts walking. Buen camino !

You will connect! When you arrive you will see lots of other apprehensive peregrino/as with whom you will connect. Nearly everyone else will also be doing all of this for the first time and they'll be excited and hoping to connect just as you are.

Hi Shellie, I will be staying at Corazon Puro on 12th April. Perhaps our paths will cross as I am hoping to walk from SJPP to Orisson the next day. Everything seems much less daunting once one actually starts walking. Buen camino !
I hope you are right!! I too will be staying at Orisson but on the 12th. Planning on taking it slow to get acclimated so I hope our paths will cross Jenya! Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Apprehensive albeit exited eh?
Just like most of us the first time!
You'll make it just fine even if you are on our own.
We hear good things about your hosts at Corazon Puro.
Just follow their instructions carefully.
Good Travelling and Buen Camino
Thank you for your words of encouragement! I appreciate your kindness!

You will connect! When you arrive you will see lots of other apprehensive peregrino/as with whom you will connect. Nearly everyone else will also be doing all of this for the first time and they'll be excited and hoping to connect just as you are.
Thank you! So appreciate your words of wisdom...whew...I'm not alone!

Flying in to Pamplona from US on April 11th. Anybody else? Would love to connect as this is my first time and I'm a bit apprehensive albeit excited!
I wish I were staying at Corazon Puro on the April 11. That is my 68th birthday, and I shall be spending an anxious time that morning giving an oral presentation in my Spanish class. You think you're nervous. You'll have a wonderful time there. They are very welcoming and a great way to start your camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thank you! So appreciate your words of wisdom...whew...I'm not alone!
I saw a post - years ago - from a woman who complained that she hadn't made a single friend on the Camino and that people were not as friendly as everyone said they would be. All I could think was that she hadn't been very friendly. As with everyday life - you have to be brave and put yourself out there. Ask to join others for dinner. Ask what brought your fellow peregrinos to the Camino. Ask where they're from and whether they are going all the way to Santiago or where they started. Invite other solo walkers to have dinner with you or to go and get a beer. It really is up to the individual to create the Camino experience you want.

Most read last week in this forum