• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

RENFE April 2024

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The same thing happened in December for January. I was checking daily for bus and train times for my student trip.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Laurie, I think it’s the AVE & ALVIA that are missing. Less than 1 month away is really unusual. I wonder if they are changing winter to spring schedules?
ALSA is running a sale until tomorrow, and an extra 3 hrs to Oviedo is looking somewhat tempting, but I know the minute I buy bus, the train will magically appear.
Janet, keep your fingers crossed!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
A side note, but I read in the paper this morning that they are beginning an 8km bypass of Madrid by train so you don't have to to Madrid to get to Barcelona (or vice versa) in the future.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Checking for Fast train SDC to Madrid , 13 April, twice a day . Not happening atm - I’m sure we’ll all post as soon as they pop up.

On a side note, I read today that there will be some discount tickets because the highly acclaimed superfast Avril train is not yet ready or operating. Still doing safety tests. Tickets as low as 25 euros to make up for the wait. Maybe we'll see tickets sales open March 11 as that is when the promotion begins.
Transportes ofrece billetes a 25 euros a Galicia y Asturias para compensar el retraso de los Avril - http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/notici...raso-trenes-avril/00031709808313521615233.htm

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I am trying to purchase a ticket from Madrid to Barcelona and when I get to the place to pay, it's asking for my telephone number but it does not allow me to put in my country code +01

What the heck are we supposed to do?
Is there a better place than the Renfe website to buy tickets?
I've never purchased them ahead of time before.

I am trying to purchase a ticket from Madrid to Barcelona and when I get to the place to pay, it's asking for my telephone number but it does not allow me to put in my country code +01

What the heck are we supposed to do?
Is there a better place than the Renfe website to buy tickets?
I've never purchased them ahead of time before.
Funny, I just had this problem yesterday. I know what to do bc I called them. Use the Spain country code, and for the phone number type in a bunch of 8’s. Sorry, I can’t remember if it’s seven or eight or nine… etc. just type in as many as it wants. Make sure you have your email address correct! This will fix it for you. Your confirmation will come via email. Buen Camino!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Funny, I just had this problem yesterday. I know what to do bc I called them. Use the Spain country code, and for the phone number type in a bunch of 8’s. Sorry, I can’t remember if it’s seven or eight or nine… etc. just type in as many as it wants. Make sure you have your email address correct! This will fix it for you. Your confirmation will come via email. Buen Camino!
THANK YOU ::and yes, I'm shouting!::: lol!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Does anyone know why RENFE hasn’t posted April schedules?
I have used Petrabax (US) and RailClick (AUS) this year and always am able to book tickets before RENFE lists trains as available.

I have used Petrabax (US)
Thanks. Also not yet available! 😳
Spoke to my cousin in Oviedo today, apparently there is a government meeting in Madrid to discuss April conundrum.
Transportes ofrece billetes a 25 euros a Galicia y Asturias para compensar el retraso de los Avril - http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/notici...raso-trenes-avril/00031709808313521615233.htm
This is also very telling.
Only thing is to continue to watch & wait.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I normally look at Rome2Rio first. This year I've booked via that site to Omnio and then paid for a ticket (Madrid - Cordoba) on an iryo train which is much less than Renfe.

I normally look at Rome2Rio first. This year I've booked via that site to Omnio and then paid for a ticket (Madrid - Cordoba) on an iryo train which is much less than Renfe.
Let us know how you like iryo. We did an Ouigo train 2 years ago and other than the price it was not very nice. We were crammed in like sardines. Have not tried iryo, though.

€149,-
Let us know how you like iryo. We did an Ouigo train 2 years ago and other than the price it was not very nice. We were crammed in like sardines. Have not tried iryo, though.
We travelled on Iryo last October from Cordoba to Madrid and then on to Barcelona, and found them to be very good. I have already booked my return train from Madrid to Barcelona in late May for only 11euros I have found Iryo very good I now only need to get to Madrid from SdC when the fares come up.

Hi Annie, glad you finally got your ticket(s). I gave up trying to book with a cc on Renfe years ago, but PayPal always seems to work for me. If you have an account, maybe give that a try next time.
The problem was they ask for your phone number but don't allow for the USA +001 code. So I just put in a +34 friend's number and it worked.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Thanks. Also not yet available! 😳
Spoke to my cousin in Oviedo today, apparently there is a government meeting in Madrid to discuss April conundrum.

This is also very telling.
Only thing is to continue to watch & wait.
So , from reading the article you posted perhaps March 11 will be the date to watch ! Thanks for this.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The problem was they ask for your phone number but don't allow for the USA +001 code. So I just put in a +34 friend's number and it worked.
Just curious: Was this on the website or was it in an app? I had no problems entering a US phone number when I tried it yesterday.

I clicked on the box "Spain" and a long list of countries popped up where I selected the USA. I then entered a USA phone number, obviously without 001 or +1.

FWIW. You have both solved your problem in different ways. For others just in case: Click and pick ;):

Renfe website.jpg

Last edited:
I am waiting for the Madrid- Leon April timetable to appear. Renfe tells me that they are awaiting 'marching orders' of the trains on some routes - technical and safety documentation without out which they cannot circulate. They have to be granted to them by the traffic regulator and Railway Safety Agency. They keep on promising me that the schedules will be available in a few days but still waiting.

I am waiting for the Madrid- Leon April timetable to appear. Renfe tells me that they are awaiting 'marching orders' of the trains on some routes - technical and safety documentation without out which they cannot circulate. They have to be granted to them by the traffic regulator and Railway Safety Agency. They keep on promising me that the schedules will be available in a few days but still waiting.
Here's hoping that on March 11 all will be released together. 🤞

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Just curious: Was this on the website or was it in an app? I had no problems entering a US phone number when I tried it yesterday.

I clicked on the box "Spain" and a long list of countries popped up where I selected the USA. I then entered a USA phone number, obviously without 001 or +1.

FWIW. You have both solved your problem in different ways. For others just in case: Click and pick ;):

View attachment 165767
It was on the website. A list popped up but nothing for the USA. Were you on your phone on an app?

It was on the website. A list popped up but nothing for the USA. Were you on your phone on an app?
Thank your for your reply. I am just curious. It was on the website Renfe.com. The country list is very long, probably all the countries in the world with their country code for international phone calls.

When you have set your browser to automatic translation into English, then the list is not strictly in alphabetical order. The United Kingdom and the United States - although all the country names are then displayed in English - are not at the end of the list where Ukraine, Uganda, Uruguay and Uzbekistan are listed but somewhere in the middle of the list, and the USA is listed long before the UK. Another example: Germany is listed between Albania and Andorra.

This does not happen when you do not use your browser's automatic translation but pick the display language on the Renfe website itself - you have a choice between Spanish and English and a few other languages.

But you've got it sorted, that is all that counts. Buen Camino!

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
You’re certain about that? It’s a strong recommendation if so.
Yes, in 2018, 2019 and 2022 I booked early with Petrabax from Barcelona to Pamplona on the way to St Jean. Last year I booked early from Santiago to Madrid with RailClick and have this years tickets from RailClick from Barcelona to Pamplona.

A minute ago I checked trains fron Madrid charmartin to Léon on railclick.com but even less trains appeared compared to renfre.es. (For April 11.) So at the moment I’m not impressed by this website.

I could - if I wanted - book today a ticket for Barcelona to Pamplona for the 4th of September. On the Renfe website.

I often read on this forum that "Renfe releases tickets only xxx weeks or months in advance" but that is not true for all Renfe train journeys. I don't fully understand what their actual policy is but I, too, are skeptical that third party providers like Railclick or Trainline can sell and issue Renfe tickets that are not available for booking on the Renfe website itself.

That the Renfe website has room for improvement in the user friendliness department is not disputed.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You’re certain about that? It’s a strong recommendation if so.
Look at my response #21 above: I checked and they do not have a timetable for Madrid-Oviedo. When you book with third parties you may lose your money if you are delayed and miss the train. You have a fighting chance if you book directly with RENFE, and pay a little extra for a change.
Paying with PayPal from US always works.

Have a look at the iryo website!

As the article by J. Wilhaus at # 11 suggests - it’s the trains through Galicia that are delayed in release.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank your for your reply. I am just curious. It was on the website Renfe.com. The country list is very long, probably all the countries in the world with their country code for international phone calls.

When you have set your browser to automatic translation into English, then the list is not strictly in alphabetical order. The United Kingdom and the United States - although all the country names are then displayed in English - are not at the end of the list where Ukraine, Uganda, Uruguay and Uzbekistan are listed but somewhere in the middle of the list, and the USA is listed long before the UK. Another example: Germany is listed between Albania and Andorra.

This does not happen when you do not use your browser's automatic translation but pick the display language on the Renfe website itself - you have a choice between Spanish and English and a few other languages.

But you've got it sorted, that is all that counts. Buen Camino!
I was able to access the list you are talking about.
But on the NEXT screen is where it asks for your telephone number and doesn't allow for the USA.
I just put in a friend's spanish number.

My latest problem is that when I booked my FIRST set of tickets from Barcelona to Logrono, I didn't realize that I needed to print the ticket from THAT screen. I assumed (wrongly) that they'd send the ticket via email. They sent me a "Localizor" number instead. I went to their website, made an account, and put in the localizer number, but I get a screen that says the following. I've put the number in about 10 times. No dice. I'm stumped as how to print my tickets. Hopefully I can get them when I arrive in Barcelona.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 3.08.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 3.08.30 PM.png
    47 KB · Views: 16
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Hi peregrinos! have been watching anxiously to purchase direct train ticket from Chamartin to Ferrol for April 13, and up to now the schedule is not up yet, is it normal? to kind peregrinos outside the US, could you please check for me if it is just happening because (we) are in US? Thank you community!

I have used Petrabax (US) and RailClick (AUS) this year and always am able to book tickets before RENFE lists trains as available.
I know that several people have made statements like this but I wonder how it can be true. The brokers don’t set the schedules, the train lines do. So unless there is some private communication between Renfe and the brokers after the schedule is determined and before Renfe releases it publicly, I just don’t get how it would work. Seems like it would be risky for a broker to sell a ticket on a train that may never materialize.

One thing that I have definitely seen is that websites like Trainline and bahn.de pull up more connection options that the Renfe site. When I looked for Sevilla to Ponferrada trains in April on the Renfe site, I saw nothing. Trainline was showing an AVE to Madrid, connecting with an Alvia to Palencia, connecting with an Alvia to Ponferada. When I plugged in those separate segments on the Renfe site, I could bring up all of those trains, and could buy tickets for each segment, but the search function would not pull up those three trains and the connections melded into one journey.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I know that several people have made statements like this but I wonder how it can be true. The brokers don’t set the schedules, the train lines do. So unless there is some private communication between Renfe and the brokers after the schedule is determined and before Renfe releases it publicly, I just don’t get how it would work. Seems like it would be risky for a broker to sell a ticket on a train that may never materialize.

One thing that I have definitely seen is that websites like Trainline and bahn.de pull up more connection options that the Renfe site. When I looked for Sevilla to Ponferrada trains in April on the Renfe site, I saw nothing. Trainline was showing an AVE to Madrid, connecting with an Alvia to Palencia, connecting with an Alvia to Ponferada. When I plugged in those separate segments on the Renfe site, I could bring up all of those trains, and could buy tickets for each segment, but the search function would not pull up those three trains and the connections melded into one journey.
Last year, in August 2023, I was looking to get tickets from Santiago to Madrid. I knew it was likely to be busy. I purchased tickets from RailClick. Renfe's online site didn't have tickets available at this time. They appeared about two weeks later on the Renfe site.

I also wonder how it happens, but in this case it did.

I just read elsewhere that it’s the track operator ADIF which releases the track availability to RENFE who can then release their timetable.

Anyway, it seems the regulator has had enough of the lot of them and all concerned have been told that they need to start releasing bookings several months in advance. As to when they need to start doing this, it’s not clear.

Source: https://m.murciatoday.com/spain-rai...ase-train-schedules-earlier_1000011650-a.html

Last year, in August 2023, I was looking to get tickets from Santiago to Madrid. I knew it was likely to be busy. I purchased tickets from RailClick. Renfe's online site didn't have tickets available at this time. They appeared about two weeks later on the Renfe site.

I also wonder how it happens, but in this case it did.
Nada. This year must be some kind of an extra special cruel joke.

Attachments

• IMG_6921.png
    IMG_6921.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I have my Renfe ticket to Seville from Madrid for 8th April. Got it ages ago.
I have my Renfe ticket to Salamanca from Madrid, too; purchased itnearly two weeks ago.
However, it's the additional connections I need for April 22, 23, and May 12 going back to Madrid that are not showing up yet on train or buses.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
That is exactly my experience with Trainline and SNCF in France and Renfe in Spain. I often find options for the journey when I search on Trainline that haven't come up on SNCF or Renfe. If concerned about booking with a third party provider such as Trainline - you can do exactly as you mention, find the connections first and then return to the Renfe or SNCF or other country specific site to purchase the segments.

That said, I've booked many times with Trainline (in France, Spain and elsewhere) without any problem including for changes or reimbursement for cancellations etc (subject to the ticket conditions). Also my SNCF Carte Avantage card is included in my Trainline profile, so I'm not missing out on anything there.

@Pelerina, I also am a Trainliine fan, and have had only good experiences many times. In fact, just last year I had accidently entered my email address with one letter in error. I wondered why the tickets didn't arrive in my email, so I contacted their customer service department and we figured out that my tickets unknowingly had been sent to someone else. They corrected the issue and my tickets arrived minutes later. I suppose if I'd had their app installed, I wouldn't have had the problem.

@Pelerina, I also am a Trainliine fan, and have had only good experiences many times. In fact, just last year I had accidently entered my email address with one letter in error. I wondered why the tickets didn't arrive in my email, so I contacted their customer service department and we figured out that my tickets unknowingly had been sent to someone else. They corrected the issue and my tickets arrived minutes later. I suppose if I'd had their app installed, I wouldn't have had the problem.
That’s a good outcome Chrissy. I find the Trainline app (I have it on my phone and iPad) v easy for searching and booking - and choosing seats. And notifications of schedule changes. 😎

That’s a good outcome Chrissy. I find the Trainline app (I have it on my phone and iPad) v easy for searching and booking - and choosing seats. And notifications of schedule changes. 😎
Yes, and I don't mind paying a little more for the convenience of their well designed, easy to use English website; no translation needed.

Yes, and I don't mind paying a little more for the convenience of their well designed, easy to use English website; no translation needed
We usually pay the same price whether booking through SNCF or Trainline. There may have been exceptions but I don’t recall. Not sure about Renfe. Or maybe it’s that I have currency set to Euros and pay with my Wise card that always has some euros on it. Not sure 🤷🏼‍♀️

We usually pay the same price whether booking through SNCF or Trainline. There may have been exceptions but I don’t recall. Not sure about Renfe. Or maybe it’s that I have currency set to Euros and pay with my Wise card that always has some euros on it. Not sure 🤷🏼‍♀️
I never compare pricing, but a few forum members have commented on this possibility in the past, so I assumed it was true.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I never compare pricing, but a few forum members have commented on this possibility in the past, so I assumed it was true.
Hi Chrissy I was curious about this. I asked my resident French pilgrim. He said he recalls sometimes there has been a small price difference between Trainline and SNCF, but not always. I was still curious so I looked on the Trainline website. In the FAQ section, in answer to the question 'Do I always have to pay a booking fee?', it says:

'No. Whether booking fees apply depends on your chosen journey, ticket price, when you are booking and whether you book on our website or on our app.'

But it doesn't go on to say which of the website or app is more likely not to have a fee. I'd guess the app, but not sure. In any case, it's very little and, as you say, worth it if convenient for you.

I bought a renfe ticket for 2 from Barcelona to Logrono.
I paid via Paypal €101.50
I did NOT click on the link to print the ticket because I'd never done this before and assumed they'd send a link in an email - they did not.
I went to the renfe site and put in my localizer number and got this message:
I tried calling - hung on for 20 minutes - no answer - EXPENSIVE!
I don't know what to do now except file a complaint with Paypal.
Has anybody have any luck with something like this?
I googled it and it said I could get the ticket at the station in Madrid by showing the cc used to purchase.
I did not use a cc, I used Paypal.
Arrggghhhh!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 9.36.37 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 9.36.37 AM.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 11
I paid via Paypal €101.50
I did NOT click on the link to print the ticket because I'd never done this before and assumed they'd send a link in an email - they did not.
I went to the renfe site and put in my localizer number and got this message:
I tried calling - hung on for 20 minutes - no answer - EXPENSIVE!
I don't know what to do now except file a complaint with Paypal.
Has anybody have any luck with something like this?
I googled it and it said I could get the ticket at the station in Madrid by showing the cc used to purchase.
I did not use a cc, I used Paypal.
Arrggghhhh!
Annie

Look here:

You should be able to collect your ticket at a machine at the station if you have your localiser number. You don’t need to present your ‘payment card’.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Annie

Look here:

You should be able to collect your ticket at a machine at the station if you have your localiser number. You don’t need to present your ‘payment card’.
Thank you!

In the FAQ on the Renfe website there is a q about printing a ticket if you did not do so at the time of purchase. But it does seem that you have to be registered with Renfe. The link is https://www.renfe.com/es/en/help/faqs/ticket-purchasing

Very best of luck.

Now if anyone can tell me what has happened to the trains which I am looking to book: San Sebastian to SdC on 12 April and SdC to Granada on 23 April ..............

I'll be sticking with Trainline and may install the app. I do not have paypal and they always have accepted my US credit card.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
In the FAQ on the Renfe website there is a q about printing a ticket if you did not do so at the time of purchase. But it does seem that you have to be registered with Renfe. The link is https://www.renfe.com/es/en/help/faqs/ticket-purchasing

Very best of luck.

Now if anyone can tell me what has happened to the trains which I am looking to book: San Sebastian to SdC on 12 April and SdC to Granada on 23 April ..............
Yes. I have the app and I'm registered but still get the message they can't print my ticket.
Thanks.

It is always a good idea to check the spam mail folder when an expected email does not arrive in your regular mail folder.

It is always better to order from an own account or an app where you have registered your email instead of ordering as a guest.

When you order as a guest your order will not appear in your own account if you create it only after you have already paid for your order. When you order as a guest there is a risk that you mistyped your email and there is no automatic check that it is correct.

This applies for any website for orders, not just RENFE.

€46,-
I bought one leg of my trip with no problem on the app on my phone.

However, for another journey, the app did not show the train that I wanted - possibly because it has an interruption by bus due to work on the line - but the journey does appear on the website. The app was doing some other weird things - for example, changing the day that I requested.

So, I went to the website to buy that ticket, and I had the same problem as Annie. Here is the second screen where there is no option for country code +1. In the end, I left the country code as +34, entered my phone number minus the last digit and proceeded. It all worked fine, but knowing Annie's experience, I used my credit card rather than Paypal, and I watched carefully for the locator code. My bank sent the secret code to me on my phone number that they have. That could have been a problem if I were in Spain with a Spanish phone number.

Neither the website nor the app inspires much confidence!

Attachments

• 20240310_220022.jpg
    20240310_220022.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 13
So, I went to the website to buy that ticket, and I had the same problem as Annie. Here is the second screen where there is no option for country code +1.
That’s a useful screenshot! So, apparently, what you see depends also on own’s own browser/OS setup. That website has quite a bit of room for improvement …

That website has quite a bit of room for improvement …
The app is also unreliable. As mentioned, it changed the date in the search results so I got and paid for the wrong date. I had paid extra to have 1 free change included, but was reluctant to use it up, only minutes after the purchase. There was a cancel option that said very clearly what I had paid and the amount to be refunded was the same amount. (I thought maybe they have a 24h grace period like airlines.) So I cancelled happily. Soon after I got the notice that my refund of 70% had been credited. So I lost 30%. Grrr.

Tomorrow I will look at it again.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I just got this message RENFE when trying to buy tickets. After the queu was done. 2nd screenshot: Only evening trains are available.
Crazy-making.

Attachments

• 1710151970713.png
    1710151970713.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6932.png
    IMG_6932.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 18

€46,-
Luces y sombras de los billetes a 25 euros que este lunes pone a la venta Renfe por el retraso de los trenes Avril - http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/notici...a-renfe-retraso-avril/0003_202403G11P7991.htm

Here is an update. It appears that there was a lengthy wait time after tickets finally went on sale. Wonder if any of you got one of the discounted fares?

Looks like maybe they released tickets until early May? Kind of stingy with the dates if so.

Yes, looks they will be restricting to certain times while they continue work on the Avril line. Supposed to be the same number of tickets though...extra long trains to add seats and restrict times.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
PS: Just got RyanAir🤞🤞from Santiago to Madrid. Sure as hell beats spending an entire day on a bus when I could be savoring Santiago & Madrid.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Got train tickets for SDC to Madrid on April 12 for 26 euros - not showing up on the Renfe site but do on the Renfe app - hope that helps some people

€149,-
I got my tickets, happy!!
I don’t know if there was a discount. Although when I compare distances and prices, the ticket to Valencia is very expensive.
Madrid - Leon Intercity €33 (11 April)
SdC - Madrid €44 (3 may)
And Madrid -Valencia €68. (3 may)

It was a madhouse on the website with waiting ques up to 15 minutes 😂

Yay- Just booked SdC - Madrid 13 April, €30.40 (tarjeta Dorada discount) . Lots of seats already sold so I guess the €25 seats were gobbled up while those of us in the southern hemisphere snoozed.

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
I am flying to Santiago via Dublin and have about a 10 hour layover. I arrive 0830 and my flight on Ryanair is not till 1930. Any suggestions on how I can spend my time? Is it practical to go...
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back