• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone leaving 8th or 9th of May?

cbarua

Hola,
Is there anyone starting out from SJPdP around the 8th or 9th of May?
Buen Camino,
Clarisa (en camino pronto!)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Clarisa, :)
I'm not walking but will be hospitalero in Rabanal (Gaucelmo) from 15th June. If you're not travelling too fast it would be good to welcome you there.
Buen Camino,
Brendan

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Clarisa!
Keith from Ottawa, Canada. I'll be leaving on the 10th or 11th of May from Roncesvalles, so there is a distinct possibility we may meet along the path. Hope to meet you. I'll be arriving via Madrid on May 9th, travelling up to Pamplona by train, then bus to Roncesvalles on Saturday, May 10th. At least that's the plan. Happy Trails :)

Hi Keith, Just saw your message in the print version of the forum, and had also just noticed the pilgrim calendar which is great and where I noticed that it was a possibility that we might meet. What is the site for the calendar log in? When I login it takes me to my own calendars, so I added the pilgrim one to mine, but somehow I can't seem to get my entries into the website calendar.

Clarisa
If you go to the main board, click on Announcements (top item), click on Calendar Test (by jeff001). He has good instructions on how to get to the site. Once you are on the Calendar site, you can skip along to whatever date it is that you arrive/leave etc. and just enter your info. Hope that helps.
Keith

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.