• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Are you currently on the Norte and missing a sock?

Ben L.

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés/Finesterre (Spring 2017), Camino Del Norte (Summer 2019)
I know this is a long shot, but it might lead to a nice Camino story. A pilgrim and I started the Norte from Irun on July 2 and at some point, she accidentally took someone else’s sock (just one sock). She just discovered it yesterday and we are in Bilbao now. I’ve also attached a photo. If it’s yours or you know who’s it is, please let me know. Thank you.

Attachments

• 738AD82C-8F66-4C38-8F2C-A9A90B722D94.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Ah! This post made my heart leap! But alas, that’s not the sock I’m missing. I think I left mine in Colunga:

I was surprised someone had even responded to this so quickly. Best of luck to you. Buen Camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I had my water bottle and a plastic bag with a pair of underwear that wasn't dry. Someone stole those from me in Santillana del Mar on the Norte last year. I get taking my water bottle, almost, but my underwear??????

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum