• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Arriving late in Irun, where to stay ?

ltackmann

Due to complicated travel arrangement I am only able to arrive in Irun around 21.30 and was wondering how best to book anything in advance. I am on a budget so I would like to avoid expensive hotels but on the other hand I am well aware that the lateness probably makes it impossible to stay at a albergue. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You might contact the albergue in Irun. Sometimes they will let you in if they are notified ahead of time. Otherwise, just do a search on hostels in Irun and find something you can afford, and make reservations.

Most read last week in this forum