• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Art work- Holding Camino memories a Camino fire Ball

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
Years ago I fell in love with this artist's work, Eva from Fireball Firepits. I had a dream of hiring her to capture the Camino I did with five of my children in 2016. It took me a few years to plan, desire, and financially pull off, but in these past few months I have what I dreamed of . She creates fireballs/fire pits out of steel that resembles mooring balls. I call mine a mooring ball out of convenience, but it really is not, though some artists do use mooring balls.
Eva, the owner of the company who made mine saw my vision, even more than I, I dream art, but she took everything I imagined and ran with it.
It arrived a few months ago on a truck and daily I have wanted to share it and life gets away from me...
Before its arrival Eva sent me a link from an interview she did, I got a sneak peek of my ball in the background.

Time stamps: 1:06 and 4:05 show my ball

My Camino is now captured in my yard as the ball is here. Dear Eva added so many touches to it, the Milky Way is within the art and our whole route from Le Puy to Muxia is captured in the tentacles of an Octopus. The details are amazing, and no description can do it justice.

I thought I'd share for other art loving pilgrims, and those who, like me, needing to still live Camino memories in such a fashion from home...

Weeks went by with it in my yard before I realized (captured in this second picture) that Eva incorporated my forum Profile Picture Avatar, drawn in 2012 by my youngest daughter when I went on my first Camino on the ball.!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0604.JPEG
    97.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5191.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5192.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5193.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5158.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9365.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
That is absolutely spectacular, gorgeous vision to get something like this done!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Wonderful! It was great to see the artists process and the beauty they created for you!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum