• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Article about mental health benefits of walking

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Just being silly as I'm on the Camino in Viana....the best mental health benefit about walking is when you stop! Like hitting your head against a brick wall. It feels sooooooo good to stop

I like the sound of "hiking makes you smarter' ( though sometimes wonder after my self induced Camino injuries) .

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I just imagine how much dumber I'd be if I didn't hike!!
Hey Jozero - I was almost in your neck of the woods on the island !! Hiked the JdeF Trail in gorgeous terrain and weather and have to return for more..... the WCT, Nookta or NCT ! Have you hiked any of these ? I'm off to Madrid in Oct to finish the VdlP from Salamanca. You can PM me if that's better

Most read last week in this forum