• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Auberge in Porto

cecilie@thewolery

Hello,
Does anyone know of an Auberge in Porto? Or do they start a bit further North on the Camino? Also...I am going to Porto on the 3rd of June and walking North for a week, will it be warm enough for just a sleeping bag liner? I know this has been a topic many times, it is just I don't have a very light sleeping bag to carry....do I need it?
Thanks!
Cecilie

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Cecilie,

There is no pilgrim albergue in Porto but there are youth hostels. See this Hostelworld site for more info. http://www.hostelworld.com/hostels/Porto/Portugal

Portugal in June should be warm enough for just a sleeping bag liner.

Buen Camino!

Margaret

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
OPORTO POETS HOSTEL 1
Address:Rua dos Caldeireiros, 261, 4050-142 Porto
Email: oportopoetshostel@gmail.com
Phone: +351 223 324 209 / +351 932 015 758
Wonderful warm and welcoming private hostel, nicely located too.

Hello,
Thank you all for this wealth of information. I am leaving in less than two weeks, and it is all getting so exciting. I just have to plan the last little details, and off I go on my adventure!!
Cecilie

Most read last week in this forum